CCSO-SAR is self-funded, 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All of our members provide their own vehicle, gasoline, food, and specialized equipment that allows them to respond to the wide variety of missions. Members also spend 1 weekend a month in the field, training and honing their advanced skills.
These skills allow our members to help law enforcement search potential crime scenes for evidence; conduct search and rescue missions for hurt or missing hikers, hunters, anglers, mushroom pickers, the elderly and children; these skills also allow our members to respond to urban and natural disasters like mudslides, earthquakes, or volcanic eruption.
But that’s not all. Our members brave the harshest winter weather the pacific northwest can throw at them and selflessly transport essential hospital personnel that otherwise would not be able to get to work or home. And if that wasn’t enough, CCSO-SAR members perform community awareness at fairs, festivals, and for scout troops where events we teach and demonstrate wilderness skills, outdoor awareness and SAR techniques.
By making a donation to CCSO-SAR you are helping us with training, education, gear and numerous other resources that allow us to serve the community. Your gift is a very direct and meaningful way to help those that are lost, or injured not only in Clark County, but anywhere we are needed.
There are easy ways to support CCSO-SAR.
- Show your support by patronizing the local businesses that feature donation jars for CCSO SAR. While visiting these merchants leave a donation to help support Clark County Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue in the collection jar.
Bob's Paint Land 1501 NE 99th St. Burgerville 13309 NE Hwy 99 Burgerville 9909 NE Hwy 99 Dog Gone Clean 10501 NE Hwy 99 Mio Sushi 13317 NE 12th Ave #101 Napa Auto Parts 10607 NE Hwy 99 Natural Grocers 7604 NE 5th Ave Shur-Way Building Centers 7124 NE St. Johns Rd. Sporting Systems 408 W. 9th St. Sportsman's Warehouse 11505 NE 4th Plain Rd Uptown Barrel Room 2011 Main St. Vancouver Cyclery 10108 NE Hwy 99 Vancouver Pawsitive Pet Experience 10501 NE Hwy 99 Yard'n Garden Land 1501 NE 102nd St.
- Shop on-line at smile.amazon.com and select Clark County Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue as your charity of choice. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases. Remember, only purchases made at smile.amazon.com, (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app,) generate AmazonSmile donations.
- Shop local Fred Meyer stores and support Clark County Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue.
- Visit the Fred Meyer Community Rewards website
- Login to your Fred Meyer Rewards Account (or create an account if you don’t have one)
- Find our organization by name: Clark County Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue
- You can make a gift via PayPal. Use the link below, or on the sidebar to the right.
- You can donate to us directly by filling out the donation form and mailing us your gift to the following address:
- Finally, if you have old camping equipment or other outdoor gear that you need to re-home,
contact us, and if it helps us on our mission we’ll gladly take it off your hands.
We, at CCSO-SAR are truly honored to serve you and our community and your support is greatly appreciated.